Impeachment in the United States is an expressed power of the legislature that allows for formal charges against a civil officer of government for crimes committed in office.
Impeachment is similar to an indictment in a regular court proceedings, while the trial for impeachment is similar to a trial before judge and jury in regular courts.
Article Two of the United States Constitution (Section 4) states that “The President, Vice President, and all other civil Officers of the United States shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.” According to the United States Constitution, the House of Representatives has the sole power of impeaching, while the United States Senate has the sole power to try all impeachments. The removal of impeached officials is automatic upon conviction in the Senate.
Impeachment is a Constitutional requirement and guarantee that no criminal shall hold any civil office in the United States government. It doesn’t matter what type of crime has been committed, criminals are strictly forbidden from holding any office of the United States. The United States Constitution regards any crime, whether it be Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors to be unacceptable conduct by the President, Vice-President and all other civil officers of the United States government. Not even a misdemeanor is acceptable behavior for any government official and if any elected official is accused of committing any type of crime then the United States Constitution requires for the House of Representatives to indict any and all such crimes and requires the Senate to try all indictments.
At the Philadelphia Convention, Benjamin Franklin noted that, historically, the removal of “obnoxious” chief executives had been accomplished by assassination. Franklin suggested that a proceduralized mechanism for removal — impeachment — would be preferable.
Impeachment proceedings may be commenced by any member of the House of Representatives on their own initiative, either by presenting a listing of the charges under oath, or by asking for referral to the appropriate committee. The impeachment process may also be triggered by non-members - from a special prosecutor, the President, a state or territorial legislature, grand jury, or by petition. Once an indictment is formally filed against any government official the accused is required by law to be put on trial for his or her crimes, with each side having the right to call witnesses and perform cross-examinations. The House members, who are given the collective title of managers during the course of the trial, present the prosecution case (representing, the people) versus the impeached official (the defendant) who has the right to mount a defense with his own attorneys as well. Senators must take an oath or affirmation that they will perform their duties honestly and with due diligence. After hearing the charges, the Senate usually makes a judgment in private. A two-thirds majority vote is required for a conviction of the corrupt government official.
The Senate enters judgment on its decision, whether that be to convict or acquit, and a copy of the judgment is filed with the Secretary of State - presently Hillary Clinton, who has been consistently indicted for, sued for, subpoenaed for and accused of bribery, fraud, tax evasion, FEC violations, perjury and many other High Crimes and Misdemeanors - all criminal activities that are forbidden by the Unites States Constitution. Upon conviction, the official is automatically removed from office and may also be barred from holding future office. The removed official is also liable to criminal prosecution. The President may not grant a pardon in the impeachment case, but may in any resulting criminal case.
Only two U.S. Presidents have ever been impeached: Andrew Johnson (went to trial) and Bill Clinton (went to trial). Both were acquitted at trial. Richard Nixon resigned in the face of the near certainty of his impeachment for his role in the Watergate scandal (the break-in to the Democratic National Committee headquarters at the Watergate office complex in Washington), which had already been approved by the House Judiciary Committee. Nixon was the only President to resign the office. Bill Clinton was impeached for a misdemeanor of the least importance (frivolous) yet he was still put on trial for what the United States Constitution considered an impeachable (criminal) offense.
What does the United States Constitution consider to be an impeachable (criminal) offense? Treason, Bribery, or other High Crimes and Misdemeanors.
The Constitution of the United States, Art. III, defines treason against the United States to consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid or comfort. This offense is punished with death. By the same article of the Constitution, no person shall be convicted of treason, unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court. LEVYING WAR, is the assembling of a body of men for the purpose of effecting by force a treasonable object; and all who perform any part however minute, or however remote from the scene of action, and who are leagued in the general conspiracy, are considered as engaged in levying war, within the meaning of the constitution. The attacks of September 11, 2001 was treason, committed by George W Bush (President), Dick Cheney (Vice-President), Donald Rumsfeld (Secretary of Defense), Condoleezza Rice (National Security Advisor), George Tenet (CIA), Colin Powell (65th Secretary of State), Robert Mueller (FBI) and other high ranking United States government officials. The White House assembled a body of men (CIA operatives) for the purpose of effecting by force the missile (an unmanned, remotely controlled commercial airline is a very large cruise missile) attacks against the United States on September 11, 2001. The men assembled were commanded by the most senior United States government officials to perform duties for the purpose of effecting by force the treasonable act. Everyone that was assembled by Dick Cheney in the War Room of the White House on the morning of September 11, 2001. Every CIA agent who flew the drones and piloted from the ground, by remote control, the unmanned replicas of US commercial airlines into the World Trade Centers. The assembled men who wired the World Trade Center Towers with thermite for their controlled demolition on September 11, 2001. The assembled men at NORAD who distracted the United States Air Force from performing their duties to defend the United States by having them engage in simulations and drill exercises the morning of September 11, 2001. The assembled men that launched the cruise missile against the Pentagon. The Media giants who mislead, tricked, misinformed, and flat out lied to the public for the purpose of effecting the White House treasonable act against the United States. All are guilty of treason.
On April 16, 2009, Barack Hussein Obama ordered the assembled men at Fort Detrick, Maryland to provide former Secret Service agent and biological weapons expert, Marc S Griswold with a biological weapon, the A-H1N1 virus, for the purpose of effecting a viral attack against the United States and its people. Obama’s intent was to kill millions of Americans with the man made A-H1N1 virus. Another group of men and women were enlisted to spread the virus. Doctors and nurses were enlisted by Obama to infect millions of Americans with the non-contagious A-H1N1 virus using the biological weapon dispersant known as the vaccine. Another group, the WHO and the CDC were given the task to intimidate and coerce all medical practitioners to participate in the attack. Again, the media giants were paid and scripted by the United States government of Obama to terrorize the American public for the purpose of effecting the White House treasonable act against the United States people. Barack Hussein Obama is guilty of Treason for assembling a group of men and women for the purpose of effecting a deadly viral attack against the United States and it people.
Bribery is defined as “… the receiving or offering any undue reward by or to any person whatsoever, in a public office in order to influence his behavior in office and induce him to act contrary to the known rules of honesty and integrity.” “Bribery, a common law crime, is the offering, giving, receiving or soliciting anything of value with the intent to influence the recipient’s action as a public official.” Obama’s Health Care Reform Bill was only passed because Obama, his lobbyists and administration officials bribed the US Congress and the Senate with earmarks. An earmark is a legislative provision that directs approved funds to be spent on specific projects, or that directs specific exemptions from taxes or mandated fees. In other words an earmark is a guarantee of offering of federal expenditures to particular recipients to influence his or her vote. Obama offered United States Congressmen and women and United States Senators very lucrative financial rewards in exchange for their vote to pass the unconstitutional bill. If a vote was cast for a bill that listed only Health Care expenditures the bill would never have passed. The people of the United States can’t afford the kind of Health Care Reform Obama is seeking. It doesn’t address the root cause for a need to change the health care system - astronomical over billing by the pharmaceutical industry and the corporate controlled hospitals. It only adds to the United States deficit and makes the American people more impoverished. In order to get this unwanted bill passed Obama bribed both the House and the Senate. He offered them financial rewards in the form of earmarks that amounts to $billions. The only reform needed to end the crisis was to pass a bill to make it illegal for the pharmaceutical companies and the corporate controlled hospitals to price gouge the American people. A pill that now cost $100 each would be, by legislation, reduced to a small percentage above cost price. It doesn’t take a genius to know that one pill doesn’t cost $100 to manufacture. It doesn’t take a genius to know that a unit of blood that was donated shouldn’t cost $1000 at the hospital. Obama is guilty of bribery. The US Congress is guilty of accepting a bribe. The US Senate is guilty of accepting a bribe.
A high crime is one which seeks the overthrow of the country, which gives aid or comfort to its enemies, or which injures the country to the profit of an individual or group. Both George W Bush and people in his administration are guilty of high crimes against the United States. He and members of his government launched a false flag attack against the United States on September 11, 2001 causing great personal loss and financial injuring to the country to the profit of the Pentagon, the CIA and the United States oil industry. The Pentagon was closing bases and canceling development and orders for new military hardware as a result of the end to the Cold War but the Operation Northwoods plan of attack against the United States on September 11, 2001 by George W Bush and the CIA injected $billions in needed new government funding into the Pentagon. CIA operations were largely scaled back as a result of the ending of the Cold War and as such they lost much of their funding from the US government. 9/11 put them back in business, first with being contracted to carry out the attacks and then later when the United States launched an unprovoked attack against Afghanistan. The attack against Afghanistan was for 2 reasons. The 1st and most immediate need was to revive the Opium drug trade which is completely now controlled by the CIA and the proceeds are used exclusively by the CIA to bankroll their illegal covert ops that include torture, rendition, kidnapping, murder, assassinations, sabotage using IEDs, illegal arms trading and illegal drug smuggling and trade. The 2nd and long term goal of the unprovoked and very illegal attack against Afghanistan was to build and control the Trans-Afghan natural gas pipeline. The individual group who petitioned the United States government to commit these high crimes was Unocal oil, who in a FEBRUARY 12, 1998 US Congressional hearing, formally asked the government of presidents Bill and Hillary Clinton to remove by military force the duly elected Taliban government of Afghanistan and install a pro-US and pro Unocol leader. On August 10, 2005, Unocal merged with Chevron Corporation (former Sectary of State Condoleezza Rice was director of Chevron from 1991 until January 15, 2001) and became a wholly owned subsidiary. Because of the financial injury that the Bush Wars of Terror caused to the United States, George W Bush and high ranking officials in his administration are guilty of High Crimes against the United States.
A misdemeanor, which in many common law legal systems, is a “lesser” criminal act. In the United States, the federal government generally considers a crime punishable with incarceration for one year or less to be a misdemeanor. Examples of misdemeanors include:
* Assault is the intentional and an unlawful threat either through words or act to cause physical harm to another individual through violence.
* Battery is intentionally touching and causing physical harm to another person against their will.
* Criminal Mischief is the act of willingly, and with malicious intent, injuring either public or private property.
* Disorderly Conduct is a very generic term and can be used to refer to, and thereby control all kinds of unruly behavior, such as being a threat to another individual and/or being a threat to private or public property.
* Disorderly Intoxication is a type of public disturbance, where it is illegal to be in a state of intoxication and thereby be a threat to other people or property.
* Falsifying any document by either a small detail or even completely, which conveying it to any form of law enforcement officer, bank or government agency is a misdemeanor.
* Indecent Exposure is the act of displaying one’s sexual organs in either a public setting or in someone else’s private premises. Breastfeeding your child is the only exception to this rule.
* Any conspiracy to violate the Federal Election Commission (FEC) Act - Barack Hussein Obama and his administration are guilty of violating FEC law - it is unlawful for any government officer to solicit or receive a donation of money, from any person; It shall be unlawful for an individual who is an officer or employee of the Federal Government, including the President, Vice President, and Members of Congress, to solicit or receive a donation of money or other thing of value in connection with a Federal, State, or local election, while in any room or building occupied in the discharge of official duties by an officer or employee of the United States, from any person. Obama and the Democrats are soliciting through email, donations of money from not just any one person but from millions of people. They are no doubt using computers and other electronic devices within the rooms of the buildings where they discharge their official duties to solicit money for the upcoming election. Obama and Democratic officials (including the Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi) are soliciting, on a daily bases, money from people both inside and outside of the United States and from people who are not United States citizens. That is a gross violation of FEC law and according to the United States Constitution, an impeachable offense. Obama and the Democrats are desperate for votes and are now flagrantly violating FEC law with a special buy the vote scheme, in which people who donate only $5 or more are given a chance to win a free trip to Washington for the Dem committees’ big fund raising dinner, and get their picture taken with President Obama. In an e-mail that was sent out, Speaker Nancy Pelosi offers this extra incentive: “If you enter today, you and your guest will sit at my table should you be the lucky winner who is chosen.” That is clearly a violation of FEC law.
* Obstructing justice, - Hillary Clinton is famous for this by repetitively destroying documents and ordering her aids to lie to investigators about her illegal financial transactions. Barack Obama is guilty of this when he had an appointed judge classify his authorizing the CIA to assassinate US citizens as state secrets, in a secret midnight September 24, 2010 court filing.
* Petty Theft,
* Stalking another person,
* Shoplifting (within a certain limit, after which it becomes a felony),
* Soliciting or prostitution etc.
Even though they may not appear to be a threat to the National Security of the United States the U.S. Constitution forbids any government official, including the president, from serving in the United States government not only for committing Treason, Bribery or High Crimes but even if they are found guilty of committing any misdemeanor crime(s).