Seniors being systematically defrauded and abused by New Brunswick governmentCorruption, Special Report, World news Thursday, August 1st, 2013
For 2 years I, Paul W Kincaid, editor of presscore.ca and frenergy.ca, have been fighting the New Brunswick government, their Department of Social Development and Riverside Court Retirement Residence at 870 Main St Woodstock NB (506) 325-7200 and my own family members to stop the financial, physical and drug abuse of my widowed 83 mother. Today I have been informed by my sister Peggy Foster of 284 Forest City Rd. Green Mountain NB (506) 894-2421 that I have been revoked as mother’s enduring power of attorney and she is now in charge. My sister made herself POA by tricking my mother into thinking that a lawyer her daughter, Peggy Foster, brought to mother was for making a new will when in fact the lawyer was there to revoke me as mother’s POA. I just spoke to mother and informed her that I am no longer her POA and she is very upset as she told me that Peggy tricked her by claiming the lawyer was there for making a new will. Peggy tricked mother with the help of the New Brunswick government (Kelly Hine from the New Brunswick Department of Social Development), the Woodstock Town Police (Corporal Paula Hanson), the Woodstock Courts, and the criminals at Riverside Court Retirement Residence.
Why did the New Brunswick government work with Peggy Foster to revoke me as POA. In New Brunswick Premier David Alward own Progressive Conservative riding I uncovered that the New Brunswick government and its agents are allowing senior special care homes that are licensed by them and under their control to abuse and financial defraud seniors.
The details of the criminal complaints against Riverside Court Retirement Residence are:
1) overbilling which has resulted in the complete deletion of her savings and has recently forced mother to sell her $187000 mortgage free home at 301 Magnolia Ave Sussex NB for far below market value – $145000. Riverside Court is billing mother $3175 per month for a New Brunswick government licensed special care room which is $1000 a month more than the maximum allowed rate of $2161.46 by the New Brunswick government. The New Brunswick government knows Riverside Court is overbilling mother and defrauding mother as it was a social worker with Social Development: Needs Assessment/Long Term Care/Disability Support Program/Adult Protection Kelly Hine (506) 325-4395 who informed me, my sister and my oldest living brother that Riverside Court is overbilling mother. Kelly Hine did nothing to stop this fraud against mother. In fact Kelly Hine worked with Riverside Court to get a court injunction against me as the first step to revoking me as mother’s enduring POA. Kelly Hine assessed mother May 2 2013 without me being present as her POA and had mother sign papers of which mother had no understanding of. Kelly Hine, who works for the New Brunswick government’s Department of Social Development instructed me that the Woodstock Town Police would arrest me if I stepped foot on Riverside Court’s property. Corporal Paula Hanson of the Woodstock Police Department - 824 Main Street Woodstock, NB E7M 2E8 (506) 325-4601 notified me by phone that a court injunction was imposed against me by Adult Services Protection and threatened to arrest me if I went to see mother.
2) prescription drug kickback scheme between Riverside Court Retirement Residence and Lawtons Drugs Fredericton (Owned by Sobeys). Riverside Court had an agrreemnet with Lawtons Drugs (Fredericton store) to supply all prescription drugs to their residences. Nothing wrong with that. However, it is a criminal offense to defraud any person through a kickback scheme. Riverside Court was receiving a kickback of $10 (upped to $11.03 after June 2012) for every prescription or over the counter purchase called in. For example for a bottle of Iron supplements Lawtons Drug charged you and I, over the counter, $5, but Lawtons Drugs added a financial kickback fee to the retail price and mother was billed $15 for the same $5 bottle. Blood sugar test strips sold for $79 at Lawtons Drugs but they added $10 forcing mother to pay more than what you and I would pay. Riverside Court was ordering 3 boxes of test strips a month thus defrauding mother of $30 each and every month.
3) Drug abuse. The staff at Riverside Court were and are administering drugs covertly without the senior’s informed consent or knowledge. They are crushing the pills and putting them into the seniors food and drinks. In house Dr. Rajani Sanivarapu (foreign doctor from the UK – bought and paid for by the New Brunswick government) was treating mother with very harmful drugs for a mental illness without mother’s knowledge or informed consent. When I complained directly to Premier David Alward and the College of Physicians Dr. Rajani Sanivarapu resigned as mother physician – advised by her lawyer. Dr. Rajani Sanivarapu didn’t inform nor have mother’s consent to treat mother for mental illness nor prescribing and administering anti-psychotic drugs that actually causes mental illness. It is a criminal offense for a doctor or anyone for that matter to administer any drug without informed consent. In 2011 Dr. Rajani Sanivarapu suddenly left Canada and went to India for 2 months after several residences at Riverside Court suddenly died. Just before Dr. Rajani Sanivarapu suddenly left Canada mother was rushed to the Upper River Valley Hospital and treated for an overdose 4 times. The family of those who died at Riverside Court should investigate if their loved one suddenly died at Riverside Court in the last quarter of 2011. Wrongful death comes to mind. Medical malpractice too.
When I started asking questions last year about the drugs Dr. Rajani Sanivarapu was prescribing without mother’s knowledge or consent she, Dr. Rajani Sanivarapu, dropped mother as a patient – advised by her lawyer. Mother has no doctor now and the staff at Riverside Court (only 1 is a RN) has since been administering prescription drugs without a doctor’s supervision.
4) accounting fraud, income statement fraud (over statement of earnings), federal income tax fraud (false statement of expenses – declaring seniors paid a much higher amount than they actually received and declaring the entire amount actually paid as rent then adding attentive care services on top of what was actually paid) mail fraud (these fraudulent billings and statement are mailed).
The following is copy of Riverside Court Retirement Residence’s “mailed” – “Statement of Account for the 2011 Year” for mother. It is indisputable evidence of accounting fraud, income tax statement fraud and mail fraud. This residence is in the riding of the Premier of New Brunswick – US born, David Alward. Click on the image to enlarge it.
As you can clearly see in their “Statement of Account for the 2011 Year” image above, all of what mother paid to them in 2011 is declared as rent. Mother paid them $20,840 – ($2978 per month x 7 months in 2011) not $31,140 as fraudulently declared by Riverside Court. The following list of expenses are added – over and above what mother paid them.
Administration staff wages is extra – $1,880,
Nursing wages are extra – $5,179,
Activities director wages are extra – $162,
Housekeeping and laundry wages are extra – $806, and
Dietary wages are also extra – $2,267.
All of the above listed extra costs are not for the entire year. The listed extra costs were for just 7 months of the year. – from June 2, 2011 to December 31, 2011. Riverside Court claims mother can claim $8414 on her income tax filling despite 2 chartered accountants and Revenue Canada saying she can’t as the $8414 was added to what mother actually paid. We can only claim what we actually paid for.
These dollar figures screams financial abuse of seniors. But the abuse doesn’t end there. At least one senior, my 83 year old prescription drug disabled mother, is denied desperately needed tax credits because this statement of account is, according to Revenue Canada, a number of Chartered Accountants and even the investigating officer for Adult Services New Brunswick – a false statement – a fraud. Riverside Court has illegally declared the entire amount paid to them as rent. They “added” all those extra costs to the amount paid. Everything that was paid by my mother (paid for using all of her pensions plus a large portion of her life savings) was voided as a tax deduction when all of it was declared as rent. The itemized cost list, that the accountant at Riverside Court retirement Residence claims – “Based on the above statement, _______________’s eligible attendant care expenses are $8,414″, has never been paid for. Had I not contacted Revenue Canada mother would have unwittingly committed income tax fraud.
A Canadian can only claim eligible expenses that they’ve actually paid for and rent, in New Brunswick, is not an allowed tax deduction. I had an income tax preparer do mother’s income tax and he got pretty upset when I told him mother only paid the amount that Riverside Court declared a rent. I already knew it couldn’t be included in her income tax filing but he, a trained income tax specialist, confirmed it was fraud.
The following is what the Premier of New Brunswick, US born David Alward, has to say about the abuse in his own riding.
Return-path: <Premier@gnb.ca> Envelope-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery-date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:04:22 -0400
Received: from gnbexhub2va.gnb.ca ([18.104.22.168] helo=gnb.ca)
by hp51.hostpapa.com with esmtps (TLSv1:AES128-SHA:128)
for email@example.com; Thu, 22 Mar 2012 15:04:22 -0400
Received: from GNBEX1.gnb.ca ([169.254.1.59]) by GNBEXHub2va.gnb.ca
([2002:8e8b:b94::8e8b:b94]) with mapi; Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:04:18 -0300
From: “Premier David Alward (PO/CPM)” <Premier@gnb.ca> To: “‘firstname.lastname@example.org’” <email@example.com> CC: “Stultz, Hon. Sue (SD/DS)” <Sue.Stultz@gnb.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:04:17 -0300
Subject: RE: Financial and physical senior abuse in your own riding
Dear Mr. Kincaid:
This is in response to your e-mail regarding your mother, a resident at the Riverside Court Retirement Residence and a number of concerns you have. All protection and safety issues of adults are taken very seriously by government and the Department of Social Development. Although residents at the Riverside Court Retirement Residence are not subsidized by the Department of Social Development, the department is responsible to ensure that the standard service guidelines are adhered to and ensure that all issues within the facility are addressed accordingly. As to the handling of your mother’s financial and family affairs, such issues must be resolved within the family component. Neither myself as Premier, nor the Minister of Social Development would intervene in such matters unless there is an identified safety issue regarding your mother. Operators of special care home facilities make decisions regarding the Pharmacy they utilize and Physicians they hire. As a family member of a resident, any concerns you have regarding the services being provided would need to be addressed directly with the facility. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with me.
Honourable David Alward
As you can see by reading the excerpt of the email I received from the Premier of New Brunswick, David Alward, in regards to the evidence of neglect and abuse that affects my mother, that my concerns have been brushed off. New Brunswick government. David Alward takes no responsibility for what is going on in his own riding and against his own constituents. I quote here again his response – “As to the handling of your mother’s financial and family affairs, such issues must be resolved within the family component. Neither myself as Premier, nor the Minister of Social Development would intervene in such matters unless there is an identified safety issue regarding your mother.”
5) illegal phone and room wiretapping of private communications. Riverside Court is wiretapping all their residences. They listening in on private conversation between their residences and their family and even visiting government social workers and investigators. They use their illegal wiretaps to further defraud their residence by having people outside contact their residences who have money or have come into money and trick the seniors under their their care into handing control of their money to their outside accomplices.
6) mail theft – Last Christmas someone at Riverside Court stole mother’s Christmas gift that was mailed to her from her oldest son. They took the mailed delivered package, removed the sweater inside and gave only the enclosed stampless Christmas card to mother.
7) physical abuse – January of this year (2013) mother called me desperately pleading for help. She is in Woodstock and I was in Sussex so I immediately called the Woodstock RCMP but they only responded 24 hours later, only to inform me that the Woodstock Police Department would be dispatched to the distress call (24 hours too late). A Woodstock New Brunswick Police Department rookie (just 2 years on the force), 38 year old Constable Wetmore was dispatched but never even bothered to check to see if mother was OK. He never got to see mother. Riverside Court prevented the police office from going to check up on her. Riverside Court told the Constable that everything was OK and he left without even trying to protect my abused mother. He then called me to inform me that, in his expert opinion, he found nothing that would warrant further investigation. He didn’t even bother to look in on my mother or interview her and confirm that she was OK. He took the word of the income tax defrauding, drug abusing, billing fraud, and negligent Riverside Court.
8) criminal negligence – complaints of pain or feeling ill by seniors are ignored. Seniors are forced to suffer because special care home staff are unable to or unwilling to provide any medical aid.
9) conspiracy to commit euthanasia - Seniors are coerced into signing an Ambulance New Brunswick (a crown corporation) DNR order – an order that intentionally withholds life saving medical procedures. Seniors can not be admitted to a New Brunswick government licensed and controlled special care home or nursing home without signing it.
10) physician medical malpractice – physicians at senior care facilities are prescribing harmful drugs without the senior’s knowledge or consent. Dr. Rajani Sanivarapu willfully and deliberately prescribed very harm drugs to my mother in order to induce mental incompetency. Dr. Rajani Sanivarapu had the staff at Riverside Court Retirement Residence (870 Main St Woodstock NB Canada) covertly administer anti-psychotic drugs she prescribed without my mother’s knowledge or consent in an attempt to cause mental incompetency. This was done with the full knowledge and complicity of the New Brunswick government, the Department of Social Development and their
employees and the local police department
The fact that the New Brunswick government sets, regulates, licenses, inspects, and is in complete control of all senior care home makes him and his government 100% responsible. I’ve complained time again about sanitation and life threatening doping (administering of a noxious substance without patient’s knowledge nor consent) at the residence in his own riding. My mother was rushed several times to the hospital because her foreign doctor over prescribed insulin injections. Each time, the emergency was the result of insulin induced hypoglycemia. The foreign doctor also prescribed and has the staff administer 2 anti psychotic drugs, Sertraline and Risperidone, without my mother’s knowledge, nor consent. The combination of those 2 drugs can cause Neurotoxic Syndrome – permanent brain damage – and death. Both are “identified safety issue” regarding my mother.
New Brunswick government controlled senior care homes are allowed to fleece seniors out of their life savings by grossly over billing seniors for rent (seniors pay as much as 3 times more than working renters or mortgagers), medical services, drug costs, and emergency medical response.
New Brunswick government controlled senior care homes are allowed to defraud seniors and recklessly facilitate the commission of income tax fraud.
New Brunswick government licensed medical practitioners are allowed to prescribe and secretly administer, without patient consent or knowledge, life threatening noxious substances causing drug induced senility, mental illness, hypoglycemia, and cardiac arrest.
Add it all up and you get a government systematic system of abuse. All of these crimes were uncovered at just one place in Premier Alward’s own riding – Riverside Court Retirement Residence.
Today the New Brunswick government has allowed the abuse against my mother to continue and has gone against my mentally competent mother’s wishes and allowed my evil and conniving sister to revoke me as mother’s POA. Mother was falsely informed by her daughter that the papers she was signing last week were for a new will. Peggy Foster knew they were to revoke me as her POA. Peggy Foster hired a lawyer with the intent to defraud mother by revoking me a mother’s power of attorney. Why does Peggy want to be mother’s POA? I sold mother’s house privately on June 21, 2013 for $145,000. Peggy wants access to that money. Mother does not want Peggy as her Power of Attorney or to have access to her money. Why not. Mother knows what Peggy did to her sister Regeanne Richards. Peggy fraudulently had the New Brunswick licensed and controlled physicians in Fredericton / Oromocto and a New Brunswick judge to declare Regeane Richard mentally incompetent so that she can seize control of her aunt’s money. Regeanne Richard was declared mentally incompetent based solely on a speech impediment that was caused by a medical malpractice (botched tonsil surgery) from when the Lottery winner was a young girl. My sister and mother’s daughter knew of Regeanne’s speech impediment but failed to inform the Oromocto physicians and a New Brunswick judge of this life long disability. You see Regeanne Richards was a $3.5 million Lotto 649 winner. By declaring her mentally incompetent the lottery winner is now forced to be permanently institutionalized in a mental illness facility – 61Gore Rd Moncton NB. Her mortgage free home and automobile were sold by Peggy Foster without Regeanne Richard’s consent and she is now being forced to pay from her lottery winnings for the New Brunswick government induced mental illness care.
I’ve tried to stop this abuse by contacting the premier of the New Brunswick government – David Alward, Adult Services, Extramural, the College of Physicians, the Federal government (email sent to Stephen Harper) and the RCMP and all have literally abandoned my mother and left her at the mercy of her abusers.
On my father’s death bed in September 2009 my sister Peggy Foster tried to force my father to sign everything over to her. My father died shortly after leaving everything to my mother and his surviving wife Jacqueline Kincaid. When my father died no one in my family notified me that he had died after receiving Barack Obama’s swine flu vaccine. Obama’s swine flu (A-H1N1) virus was manufactured at the Fort Detrick Maryland biological weapons research labs and ordered released the day after the nationwide Tax Day Tea Party Revolt of April 15, 2009 by Barack Obama through former Clinton Secret Service agent and biological weapon expert Marc S. Griswold. I learned of my father’s death from the Internet and some time after his funeral. For a whole year afterwards Peggy abandoned her grieving mother because mother wouldn’t give her (Peggy) thousands of dollars that our father has left our mother.
On May 2, 2010 Peggy and my youngest brother Peter Kincaid of Fredericton cleaned out a one of mother’s account at the Scotiabank. In total Peggy and Peter withdrew $21,000 from mother’s account in Fredericton so as not to alert mother of what they were doing. Peggy and Peter both claimed mother left the money to them in her will even though mother was still and is still living. Mother suspected that something was going on so she asked me to come back to New Brunswick to take care of her and her finances. When I got back my youngest brother Peter was trying, unsuccessfully to transfer title to mother mortgage free house in Sussex to himself. He invited mother to visit him and then called the ambulance claiming mother was threatening him and his children because she was acting crazy. He had her institutionalized and put under the protection of Adult Services after he doped her tea and called for an ambulance. Peter tried to declare mother mentally insane so that he could steal mother’s house and $67,000 in savings. I returned and foiled his plans. Mother knew what he was trying to do and immediately revoked him as POA – December 24, 2010. Immediately after mother made me her POA Peggy showed up and started work to remove her from her home and put he in Riverside Court Retirement Residence. She took mother to Riverside Court on June 2, 2011. Peggy figured that by putting her in Woodstock she would be made POA. Adult Services allowed Peggy to put her in Woodstock because Peggy told them she lived in Woodstock and she would take care of her needs. Peggy lied to them as she lives 45 minutes away from Woodstock – in Green Mountain New Brunswick. For 1 full year after dad died mother never saw Peggy. Peggy figured she would cave in from the neglect and give her everything. Last week she finally succeeded but only through fraud.
Last week Peggy hired a lawyer to make herself mother’s POA. She told mother the lawyer was hired to draw up a new will but what mother actually signed was to make Peggy POA. Mother doesn’t understand legal or financial stuff. She was a housewife all her life. She asked me to return to New Brunswick to handle that for her. She trusted me, and distrusted Peggy. Peggy took advantage of mother’s inability to understand legal stuff and her state of confusion that is induced by the drug abuse at Riverside Court to defraud mother. Anyone from the RCMP or the Woodstock Police Department or the government of New Brunswick can get confirmation from mother that she did not intend on or wish to revoke me as her POA. Mother can tell them in her own words that Peggy tricked her. Peggy’s motive? $145,000. That is what I sold mother’s mortgage free house for on June 21, 2013. Peggy will clean out her accounts and then abandon her again.